Cattle Show Sticks
A necessity for every competitive showman entering the show ring, these cattle show sticks are used to relax or position the animal by scratching the belly or on top of the back. Also used to position the stance of the animal by touching the hooves.
Quality & Dependability
These cattle show sticks include a stainless steel 2″ Showman tip, a tapered, powder-coated, durable shaft and a custom-made rubber golf grip handle. All parts are Made in the U.S.A. and are guaranteed for their craftsmanship.
- High-quality aluminum shaft
- Available in shaft lengths of 48″, 54″, 60″ and 66″
- Includes stainless steel Showman tip
- Chrome-plated steel shaft variation available in 48″ length
- 8 solid colors to choose from
- Also available in 6 new print patterns for an additional cost